Under One Hat, One Contract, One Responsibility. Riggs Distler is uniquely qualified to provide cost saving solutions to our clients’ needs by offering a single source for an integrated Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Utility, and Electrical project approach. Riggs Distler’s design, scheduling, and procurement capabilities take advantage of synergies by reducing or eliminating duplication and inefficiency. Our integrated execution process will provide you with:
- A Single Point of Contact & Accountability
- An Integrated Team Focused on One Set of Goals and Objectives
- A Quality System which drives Efficient Project Execution
- A Safety program which ensures World Class Performance
- A Dedicated Management Team with the Skills, Resources, and Empowerment to keep your project on the right track
Riggs Distler has a Quality Assurance Quality Control program for all Company Operations. Our work processes are constantly reviewed and updated to assure that our work is fully compliant with code requirements and customer’s expectations. We hold ASME Certificate of Authorization and National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors Certificate of Authorization, PP, U, A, R, and N Stamps.