Riggs Distler and Company, Inc. is one of the oldest and largest union electrical and utility contractors the United States. For over 110 years we have successfully completed a wide range of projects ranging from the Empire State Building to the National Constitution Center. Our employees perform utility, industrial and commercial electrical, and mechanical service for Fortune 100 companies located in the United States. Typical projects include power generating plants, refineries, chemical facilities, steel mills, substations, transmission, and distribution power lines and underground directional drilling.
Riggs Distler & Company, Inc. is seeking a full-time Associate Project Controls Analyst at the corporate office in Cherry Hill NJ. This position reports to the Sr. Director – Heavy Industrial and Generation, Bill Fischer.
- Assist Project Controls with Cost Forecast Reports
- Maintaining bid log and metrics for all groups in RDC
- Maintain CRM system and updates for Business Development
- Maintain all quality control certifications and expirations
- Develop reports regarding cost and bid metrics
- Assist with development and standardization of documents/procedures company wide
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to work well and communicate with internal and external individuals at all levels
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving
- Strong work ethic
- Experience in JD Edwards accouting system preferred
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- High School diploma required
- 3 Years experience in construction project management or project controls
Riggs Distler offers a very competitive salary with an outstanding benefits package including health insurance, accrued PTO and employer-matched 401k.
Riggs Distler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a drug test and reference checks.
Send Resume and Cover Letter with salary expectations to SuayMira Tasci Sr. Director of HR. (HR@riggsdistler.com)