ASSOCIATE PROJECT CONTROLS ANALYST
Join Riggs Distler & Company, Inc. a leader in the construction industry with over a century of service supporting America’s most important infrastructure projects in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States. Riggs Distler has a reputation as an employer of choice in the industry and promotes a safe, exciting, and team-oriented work environment, empowering people to grow and evolve with our business.
As an Associate Project Controls Analyst, you will be expected to update & maintain the Project’s Primavera P6 Schedule, develop and produce various project Reports (S-Curves-Productivity-Histograms-etc.). You will also interact with our Subcontractors for updates to deliverables, as well as various project supervisors to provide checks and balances throughout the life cycle of the project.
This position is located at the Port of Providence, Rhode Island and is required on-site. You will report to the Site Project Manager and Director of Project Controls. This role begins in Rhode Island for a duration of twelve to fifteen months with further potential to travel to future projects from New York to Maryland.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Healthcare Plan including Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- HSA Account with Company Contribution
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Student Loan Payment & 529 College Saving Program
- Company Paid:
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Prepare and Maintain Weekly P6 Schedule Updates & CPM
- Develop, Prepare and Produce Monthly Reporting (i.e.: S-Curves-Productivity- Histograms, etc.)
- Understand the Project’s Cost Coding Structure and analyze compliance regarding weekly Timesheets, Change Orders and Purchase Orders.
- Assist Operations w/ Cost-Coded Timesheets, Purchase Order and Change Order Logs (MS Excel) along with other misc. Tracking Spreadsheets.
- Performing other duties as required or assigned, including various project reporting
Education, Skills, Experience Needed:
- Advanced Primavera P6 and MS Excel skill and experience.
- Strong computer skills, specifically MS 365 applications such as Excel, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, including the ability to work well and communicate with internal and external individuals at all levels.
- Understanding of project cost control fundamentals with analytical skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data
- Ability to meet the Job Site specific safety requirements
- Quality focused with acute attention to detail and problem solving
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- 5 years of experience in Industrial Construction Project Management or Planning/Scheduling/Project Controls
- High School Diploma required, some college preferred
This job description is subject to change at any time. It reflects management’s assignment of essential functions and does not exclude or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Riggs Distler & Company, Inc. will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Riggs Distler & Company, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process (e.g., accommodations for a test or job interview) if so requested
|Job Category||Project Controls|