Riggs Distler Company, Inc. is one of the oldest and largest union mechanical, electrical and utility contractors the United States. For over 100 years we have successfully completed a wide range of projects ranging from the Empire State Building to the National Constitution Center. Our employees perform utility, industrial and commercial electrical, matting and environmental construction, and mechanical service for Fortune 100 companies located in the United States. Typical projects include power generating plants, refineries, chemical facilities, steel mills, hospitals, educational facilities, substations, transmission, and distribution power lines, underground directional drilling, ROW construction and maintenance.
Riggs Distler & Company, Inc. is seeking a full time Class A CDL Driver in Cherry Hill, NJ.
Job Description: Duties to include Transportation of heavy equipment and material to job sites. Must have knowledge in securing heavy loads and hauling various kinds of beds, such as lowboy, flat bed, semi-trailer or trailer. Must be willing to work in the shop when needed
Travel: 90% | Most routes are local and are home nightly
- 3 years experience
- A valid Class A Commercial Driver License with clean driving record
- Lowboy experience preferred
- Lift/Carry/Handle up to 60lbs
- Flexibility-overtime as required
- Must have strong work ethic, ability to freely access all points of a construction site, organize work effectively & complete assignments timely.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be dependable & courteous with a positive personality
Riggs Distler. offers a very competitive salary with an outstanding benefits package including health insurance, accrued PTO and employer-matched 401k. Riggs Distler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a drug test and reference checks.