Riggs Distler & Co., Inc. is seeking a well-qualified and highly motivated Class A CDL Heavy Haul Driver for our Saugerties, NY location
As a CDL Driver you will be responsible for the transportation of heavy equipment and materials to our job sites.
YOUR ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to haul various types of beds, such as: lowboy, flat bed, semi-trailer or trailer.
- Knowledge of securing heavy loads.
- Deliver materials and equipment to job sites.
- Work in the shop when needed.
- Flexible, with the ability to work overtime as required.
- 90% travel – Most routes are local and are home nightly.
A valid Class A Commercial Driver License with a clean driving record.
3 years’ experience required. Lowboy experience required.
- Dependable with a strong work ethic, organizes work effectively & completes assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to freely access all points of a construction site.
- Lift/Carry/Handle up to 60 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills, courteous and positive attitude.
What We Offer:
- Exciting innovative, collaborative, and team-oriented work environment
- Challenging and progressive career development
- Education Assistance
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness programs
- 401(k) Retirement Program with Employer Match and Profit Sharing!
- Paid Time Off, Volunteer Service Leave policies and paid holidays
- Open communication
- And much more to motivated, results-oriented individuals
Riggs Distler and Company, Inc. reserves the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Riggs Distler and Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
Have other questions? Contact Us!