Riggs Distler & Company, Inc. is seeking a well-qualified and highly motivated Estimating Manager for Heavy Industrial Construction to support our Heavy Industrial and Utility Business Units.
As an Estimating Manager, you are responsible for the coordination and oversite of the entire estimating and proposal process. You will coordinate estimating, ensure standardization of proposals and compliance to proposal details, manage pre-qualifications and maintain bid log details. This position requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with customers, business unit leaders and employees throughout the organization.
YOUR ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordination and review of multi-discipline estimates to deliver professional consistent proposals.
- Understanding of multi-discipline heavy industrial estimates.
- Responsible for oversite of the bid log in a CRM system.
- Support RDC pre-qualifications as requested by our customers.
- Standardize folder system within the Heavy Industrial and Utility groups.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
10 years of progressive experience in estimating and proposal development.
Proficient computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to execute, understand and review multi-discipline estimates for heavy industrial projects.
- Understanding of RFP details and ensuring company compliance.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both customers and within the RDC Organization.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability and strong knowledge of training techniques.
What We Offer:
- Exciting innovative, collaborative, and team-oriented work environment
- Challenging and progressive career development
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness programs
- 401(k) Retirement Program with Employer Match and Profit Sharing!
- Paid Time Off, Volunteer Service Leave policies and paid holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Open communication
- And much more to motivated, results-oriented individuals
Riggs Distler and Company, Inc. reserves the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Riggs Distler and Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
Have other questions? Contact Us!
|Job Category||Heavy Industrial|