Join Riggs Distler & Company, Inc. a leader in the construction industry with over a century of service supporting America’s most important infrastructure projects in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States. Riggs Distler has a reputation as an employer of choice in the industry and promotes a safe, exciting, and team-oriented work environment, empowering people to grow and evolve with our business.
As the Fleet Analyst, you will assist the Fleet Management Team with daily operations, record keeping, reporting, acquisition/disposal, billing and maintenance of all fleet assets.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Healthcare Plan including Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- HSA Account with Company Contribution
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Student Loan Payment & 529 College Saving Program
- Company Paid:
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maintain fleet inventory in JDE/E360 including make/model, In-Service date, current mileage/hours, etc.
- Organize, scan, and file incoming fleet documents
- Organize and maintain fleet file management including electronic and hard copy
- Assist with running weekly/monthly fleet reports
- Work with external vendors as required
- Assist with vehicle purchases and replacements
- Assist with fleet admin tasks i.e., vendor invoice processing/approval, payroll, internal equipment invoicing, fuel card requests, etc.
- Assist with fleet compliance tasks i.e., titles, registrations, & DOT documentation. DMV pickup/drop-off requiring clean driving record
- Assist with fleet maintenance record keeping/tracking
- Participate in and assist with process improvement initiatives
Education, Skills, Experience Needed:
- An associate degree in Business, Operations or similar field; will consider equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- 3+ years of Fleet Management experience preferred. Will train the right person
- Strong ability in planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing; detail-oriented and ability to manage large amounts of data; math and analytical skills; excellent problem-solving and time management skills; ability to work independently with little supervision and in a team environment
- Solid MS Office required; industry software experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present well to others and train/mentor groups and individuals
- Excellent ability to take initiative and meet deadlines; self-directed and independently motivated; flexible and adaptable to change; collaborative approach to teamwork and able to coordinate with various business units; safety-minded
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, bend, climb, reach, stoop, squat, kneel, crouch, twist, push, pull and carry items frequently. Sporadically lifting up to 25 lbs.
This job description is subject to change at any time. It reflects management’s assignment of essential functions and does not exclude or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Riggs Distler & Company, Inc. will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Riggs Distler & Company, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process (e.g., accommodations for a test or job interview) if so requested