OVERALL PURPOSE: WHY THE JOB EXISTS & WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As the Project Coordinator, you will provide support as the liaison between the customer, field crews and project management team to ensure all project administrative activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & EXPECTED OUTCOMES: YOUR ACCOUNTABILITIES IN THE ROLE:
- Performs ongoing review of time sheets and related data for employees and subcontractors to ensure accurate payroll and invoice processing.
- Executes the accurate inputting of all billing information, including employee and subcontractor time and assets utilized, into the appropriate systems for complete and accurate billing.
- Facilitates the necessary approval of all billing documentation and submits to the clients for timely payment.
- Coordinates the tracking of employee records, commercial truck usage, and additional equipment usage in each area to ensure the accurate recordkeeping of people and costs.
- Administers the creation of job packages for field crews upon project approval to aid in swift project commencement.
- Operates as a conduit for daily and weekly updates on current projects as the projects move forward to maintain up-to-date knowledge and documentation for customers and the project management team regarding project progress.
- Administers ongoing support to the project management team in tracking change orders and updating job packages, as applicable, to ensure project deadlines and goals are met.
Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred; will consider equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
Experience: 3+ years of administrative experience in construction, electrical, or similar utility industries preferred. Will consider someone with similar project support or administrative role.
Technology Skills: Excellent MS Office skills required; construction management software skills preferred.
- Excellent ability in planning, coordinating, prioritizing, analyzing, and problem solving.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, able to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to review, handle and process large amounts of data.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills, collaborates with team members and customers in a professional way.
- Ability to work independently and within a team; consistently takes initiative and possesses an excellent sense of urgency regarding accomplishing tasks. Intuitive to understand changes and take appropriate action independently. Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, who is collaborative, trusting of others and has a strong work ethic.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Riggs Distler is a Certified Great Place to work. We promote a culture of empowerment and learning so our team can develop and grow. We work together with respect, cooperation, and clear communication to achieve a common goal. You’ll able to grow your career while enjoying all the best benefits and rewards that Riggs Distler offers. You will be able to find a work/life balance here. You will enjoy being part of Riggs Distler family supporting one another through mentoring, development, fundraising, volunteering, and various charity work.
Riggs Distler and Company, Inc. reserves the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Riggs Distler and Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
Have other questions? Contact Us!