Riggs Distler & Company, Inc., is one of the oldest and largest union mechanical, electrical and utility contractors the United States. For over 100 years we have successfully completed a wide range of projects ranging from the Empire State Building to the National Constitution Center. Our employees perform utility, industrial and commercial electrical, matting and environmental construction, and mechanical service for Fortune 100 companies located in the United States. Typical projects include power generating plants, refineries, chemical facilities, steel mills, hospitals, educational facilities, substations, transmission, and distribution power lines, underground directional drilling, ROW construction and maintenance.
Candidate will be responsible for researching RFP, perform site visits and develop Project Estimate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research Project requirements
- Perform Site Visit to ascertain access requirements
- Develop Manpower, Equipment and Materials needs for the Project.
- Develop a Client Proposal
- Develop a Cost Proposal
- Develop a Job Package for Execution
- Ability to speak, write and read English language
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work
- Must be flexible
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Construction Access as it pertains to the Utility Line Industry is preferred
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint, experience with construction management software such as Primavera preferred
- Must be able to communicate in a professional, business-like manner (using clear and precise language)
- Work experience within the industry preferred.
- OSHA safety training preferred
Riggs Distler Company, Inc., offers a very competitive salary with an outstanding benefits package including health insurance, accrued PTO and employer-matched 401k. Riggs Distler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a drug test and reference checks.