Riggs Distler & Company, Inc. is seeking highly motivated Quality Control Field Inspectors in overhead transmission & distribution based out of Cherry Hill, NJ.
Responsible for the quality control inspections of multiple electrical utility transmission and distribution construction projects. Your field inspections will help us ensure that ground up projects of varying size and scope are built to our customer’s construction standards and contract requirements. You will work closely with other members within the Riggs Distler Quality Environmental Health & Safety (QEHS) Department to ensure quality is delivered within a safe work environment.
YOUR ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review each job package & customer construction standards thoroughly
- Review the code/construction standard compliance and adherence to the contract requirements
- Responsible to ensure the compliance with Federal, State, and Local laws.
- Inspect the job sites based on the project schedule to ensure the compliance and meeting or exceeding the industry standards
- Responsible for documenting and reporting per contract requirements
- Responsible to ensure that conditions adverse to quality identified per field inspections are appropriately addressed
- Participate in Apparent Cause Evaluation (ACE) investigations pertaining to quality to ensure that effective Corrective Actions (CA’s) are implemented
- Participation in customer required meetings, such as but not limited to, Quarterly Leadership Meetings, Monthly Key Performance Indicator Meetings (KPI’s), Pre/Post site walk downs, may be required.
Vocational Degree in utility construction or degree/certificate in Construction Management preferred
5 years’ experience in utility construction required
Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint.
- Valid Driver’s License and Good DMV record
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level professionalism
- Detail-oriented and organized
- OSHA safety training preferred
- Industry Safe experience preferred
- Ability to travel. Local travel – 90%
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Exciting innovative, collaborative, and team-oriented work environment
- Challenging and progressive career development
- Education Assistance
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness programs
- 401(k) Retirement Program with Employer Match and Profit Sharing!
- Paid Time Off, Volunteer Service Leave policies and paid holidays
- Open communication
- And much more to motivated, results-oriented individuals
Riggs Distler and Company, Inc. reserves the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Riggs Distler and Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
Have other questions? Contact Us!