Riggs Distler & Company, Inc. is seeking a well-qualified and highly motivated Senior Project Manager to work on our multi-discipline Capital Construction Projects.
As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of Capital Construction Projects including: managing contract deliverables, cost, schedule and coordination of multi-discipline field staffing.
YOUR ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage project cost, including but not limited to procurement, capital expenditures, equipment, timely billing and receivables, labor coordination and efficiency.
- Coordinate with the project controls group to ensure earned value, productivity and schedule updates.
- Interface with key business unit leaders in the RDC organization to maintain structure efficiency.
- Serve as the main point of contact for customers on Capital Projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
10 years of progressive experience in multi-discipline project management.
Proficient computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Complete understanding of the project contract, including but not limited to safety, risk, deliverables and quality control.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with customers and RDC team members at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated strong leadership to serve as point of contact for multiple RDC business units and a multi-discipline labor force.
What We Offer:
- Exciting innovative, collaborative, and team-oriented work environment
- Challenging and progressive career development
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness programs
- 401(k) Retirement Program with Employer Match and Profit Sharing!
- Paid Time Off, Volunteer Service Leave policies and paid holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Open communication
- And much more to motivated, results-oriented individuals
Riggs Distler and Company, Inc. reserves the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Riggs Distler and Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
Have other questions? Contact Us!