Maintaining the Connection: Substation Services for Power Providers
Riggs Distler is the trusted industry leader in substation construction, maintenance, repair, and demolition for electric utility companies. We take pride in our ability to seamlessly merge job-site safety, schedule adherence, and customer satisfaction. Throughout our long history, we’ve earned a wide-ranging reputation for dependability and safety. More than a century after being founded, Riggs Distler remains one of the Mid-Atlantic and North East top providers of substation construction and maintenance services for utilities.
Electric Substation Construction and Maintenance Solutions for Utilities
The construction, repair, or demolition of an electrical substation is a complicated, long-term process that involves many moving parts. As a start-to-finish turnkey service provider, Riggs Distler can handle every aspect of your project, saving costs without sacrificing dependability. We’re as conscious of schedule as we are of safety, working carefully to ensure that your project is completed on time, on budget, and without delays or service interruptions.
Our company offers a wide array of services to meet all of your needs—and the needs of the customers who depend on you.
- Turnkey Construction for Greenfield Substations, Modifications & Demolition
- Civil- Clearing, Excavation & Foundations
- Grounding Systems
- Below Grade Trenwa, Conduits & Ductbanks
- Equipment; Breakers, CCVT, Capacitors, Reactors,etc.
- Transformer Installation and Retrofitting Services
- Bus, Steel Supports & Major Structures
- Relays & Major Control House Upgrades
- DCS Modification Services (distributed control system modification)
- Switchgear Installation and Retrofitting
- Utility Scale Meter Deployment
- Back Office/Call Center Operation
- Ongoing Repair and Maintenance for Electrical Substations
A culture of safety, a commitment to quality, and in-depth technical expertise—Riggs Distler is the leader in turnkey substation development services.