Maintaining the Connection: Substation Services for Power Providers
Riggs Distler is an industry leader in substation construction, maintenance, repair, and demolition for electric utility companies. Throughout our long history, we’ve earned a wide-ranging reputation for dependability and safety. More than a century after being founded, Riggs Distler remains one of the top providers of substation construction and maintenance services in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions.
Electric Substation Construction and Maintenance Solutions for Utilities
The construction, repair, or demolition of an electrical substation is a complicated, long-term process. As a start-to-finish turnkey service provider, Riggs Distler handles every aspect of your project efficiently, saving on costs without sacrificing dependability. We’re as conscious of schedule as we are of safety, and our teams work carefully to ensure that your project is completed on time, on budget, and without delays or service interruptions.
Our company offers a wide array of services to meet all of your needs—and the needs of the customers who depend on you.
- Turnkey Construction For Greenfield Substations, Modifications & Demolition
- Below Grade Trenwa, Conduits & Ductbanks
- Installation of Grounding Systems
- Equipment Breakers, CCVT, Capacitors, Reactors, etc.
- Transformer Installation & Retrofitting
- Bus, Steel Supports & Major Structures
- Relays & Major Control House Upgrades
- Switchgear Installation & Retrofitting
- Clearing & Grubbing
- Demolition & Earthwork
- Excavating, Grading & Site Work
- Foundation, Pads & Concrete Work
- Utility Scale Meter Deployment
- Back Office/Call Center Operation
- Emergency Response
A culture of safety, a commitment to quality, and in-depth technical expertise—Riggs Distler is a trusted leader in turnkey substation development services.