Long-Haul Power Solutions for Transmission Projects
Riggs Distler is a premier provider of safety-focused building, maintenance, and repair services for power transmission companies across the East Coast. Driven by experienced leadership and supported by the industry’s most highly trained staff, Riggs Distler has been a trusted and reliable partner to electric transmission providers for more than 100 years.
Today, we’re focused on helping clients build networks to last the next hundred years by incorporating new technologies, technical training, and the latest safety protocols. We’ve completed complex transmission projects over land, water, and swampland for some of the power industry’s biggest companies. Skilled at adhering to clients’ unique project schedules and minimizing service outages, Riggs Distler’s team utilizes careful planning and technical expertise to keep your power network functioning at peak capacity.
Electric Transmission Construction Services
Riggs Distler’s mission is to ensure the safe, efficient, and reliable delivery of electricity to your customers. Whether we’re building and erecting a new electric tower, installing optical ground wire across miles of rugged terrain, or reconductoring twisted conductors to restore optimal function, Riggs Distler is your trusted source for powering homes, businesses, and industrial facilities. Transmission services include:
- Tower Construction Services
- Tower Demolition Services
- Tower Reinforcement Services
- Energized Services (Hot Stick & Bare Hand Up to 500 kV)
- Structure Change-Out Services
- OPGW Installation Services (Optical Ground Wire Installation)
- Reconductoring Services for Single, Twisted & Bundled Conductors
- Steel Monopole & Foundation Installation Services (Direct Burial, Foundation)
- FERC/NERC Compliance