Fleet // Administration // Rocky Hill, CT
Join Riggs Distler & Company, Inc. a leader in the construction industry with over a century of service supporting America’s most important infrastructure projects in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States. Riggs Distler has a reputation as an employer of choice in the industry and promotes a safe, exciting, and team-oriented work environment, empowering people to grow and evolve with our business.
As a CDL Driver you will be responsible for the transportation of heavy equipment and materials to our job sites.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Healthcare Plan including Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- HSA Account with Company Contribution
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Student Loan Payment & 529 College Saving Program
- Company Paid:
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ability to haul various types of beds, such as: lowboy, flat bed, semi-trailer or trailer
- Knowledge of securing heavy loads
- Deliver materials and equipment to jobsites
- Work in the shop when needed
- Flexible, with the ability to work overtime as required
- 90% travel – Most routes are local and are home nightly
Education, Skills, Experience Needed:
- A valid Class A Commercial Driver License with a clean driving record.
- 3 years’ experience required. Lowboy experience preferred.
- Dependable with a strong work ethic, organizes work effectively & completes assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to freely access all points of a construction site.
- Lift/Carry/Handle up to 60 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills, courteous and positive attitude.
This job description is subject to change at any time. It reflects management’s assignment of essential functions and does not exclude or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Riggs Distler & Company, Inc. will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Riggs Distler & Company, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process (e.g., accommodations for a test or job interview) if so requested