Riggs Distler Company, Inc. is one of the oldest and largest union electrical and utility contractors the United States. For over 110 years we have successfully completed a wide range of projects ranging from the Empire State Building to the National Constitution Center. Our employees perform utility, industrial and commercial electrical, matting and environmental construction, and mechanical service for Fortune 100 companies located in the United States. Typical projects include power generating plants, refineries, chemical facilities, steel mills, hospitals, educational facilities, substations, transmission, and distribution power lines, underground directional drilling, ROW construction and maintenance.
Riggs Distler & Company, Inc. is seeking a full time Diesel Field Mechanic in Jacksonville, VT.
Must be able to troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and maintain heavy duty utility line trucks including truck mounted aerial platforms, digger derricks and cranes.
- Vocational Training
- Must be proficient in hydraulic & electrical system diagnostics & repair.
- Must have the ability to read hydraulic & electrical schematics.
- Must have strong work ethic, ability to freely access all points of a construction site, organize work effectively & complete assignments timely.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be dependable & courteous with a positive personality
- A valid drivers’ license is required.
- CDL preferred.
Based on experience. Overtime available.
Riggs Distler & Co., Inc. offers a very competitive salary with an outstanding benefits package including health insurance, accrued PTO and employer-matched 401k. Riggs Distler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a drug test and reference checks.
Send Resume and Cover Letter with salary expectations to Joe Mason (firstname.lastname@example.org)