A trusted partner to the power, gas, and utility industries for more than 100 years, Riggs Distler provides electrical solutions to the companies and facilities that power the Eastern United States. Our electrical specialists are trained on the latest technologies and techniques, ensuring that clients always work with the most knowledgeable and experienced staff in the industry. Whether we’re installing large transformers and modules or fine-tuning your control wiring or meter calibration, we’re committed to delivering the highest quality work for our clients.
Safe and Swift Execution
Riggs Distler’s specialists work safely and efficiently to connect, upgrade, or dismantle electrical infrastructure without disrupting operations. Employing highly trained union labor, we specialize in getting the job done within the client’s schedule, without delays.
Safety is at the core of every project we undertake. By providing up-to-date training on safety strategies, staffing job sites with dedicated safety oversight personnel, and emphasizing vigilance in the field, Riggs Distler places the highest premium on employee safety. Our focus on careful execution leads to cost savings for our clients, more efficient project scheduling, and excellent results.
- High & Low Voltage Electrical Systems
- Control Panel Installation Services
- Instrumentation Installation, Wiring & Tubing
- Control Wiring, Cable Installation & Relaying
- Switchgear, Transformer & Breaker Installations & Retrofits
- Conduit, Duct Bank, Cable Tray & Bus Installation
- DCS Modifications
- Ongoing Maintenance
- Start Up & Commissioning Support
- High Voltage Splice & Terminations
- Instrument Technicians
- Phister Terminations
Engineering the Future of Power
Wind, solar, and other renewable energy trends are generating more opportunities in the US. Riggs Distler is ready to provide your construction solutions. We are located in the heart of the Northeast, with our corporate headquarters in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, and regional offices in Maryland, New York, Connecticut, and Vermont. Riggs Distler will continue to invest heavily in hiring renewables experts and mastering the new technologies and services necessary to bring renewable power to the grid for years to come. Our vision is simple: support the renewable energy initiative and be the contractor of choice.
Your Experienced Renewable Experts
Building on over a century of hands-on experience bringing power to homes, businesses, and industrial facilities across the Eastern United States, we’ve integrated our renewable services alongside our existing offerings to deliver first-class safety and execution on behalf of our clients. Regulatory expertise, technical know-how, and our commitment to a culture of safety has made Riggs Distler a leader in the growing renewables field.
Leading Solutions for an Evolving Industry
Riggs Distler provides a broad range of services centered on the construction, inspection, installation, maintenance, repair, and removal of renewable power facilities including power transmission, distribution, and substation. No matter the scope or size of your project, Riggs Distler works tirelessly to deliver efficiency and value to your customers.
Our key renewable services include:
- Onshore Installation of Advanced Foundation Components for Offshore Wind Projects
- Construction for Onshore Interconnection, Substation, And Transmission Projects for Offshore Wind
- Survey & Layout
- PV Module Installation
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Solar Car Parking Structures
- Generator Support Services
- Battery Energy Storage Systems
- Combined Heat and Power
- Hydro Electric Systems
- Micro-Grid Design and Installation
- Fuel Cells
Construction and maintenance services include but are not limited to:
- Mechanical Installation and Pipe Fabrication
- Foundation and Heavy Civil Services
- Directional Boring
- Underground and Overhead Cable
- Transmission & Distribution
- DC/AC Systems
- BOS Installation
- Underground & Overhead Cable
- SCADA Systems & Weather Stations
- Switchgear & Inverters