We are proud to support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital for the third time as a Champion Level Sponsor in 2022. Since 2019 Riggs Distler’s Helping Hands has raised over $172,000 through fundraising and sponsorships, not including our 2022 fundraising efforts.
We support St. Jude because:
- St. Jude shares the breakthroughs it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened in 1962. And St. Jude won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude creates more clinical trials than any other children’s hospital.
- St. Jude turns laboratory discoveries into lifesaving treatment that benefit patients.
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food—so they can focus on helping their child live.
About Riggs Distler’s Helping Hands:
Riggs Distler’s Helping Hands is a philanthropic initiative run by our employees who volunteer their time to collaborate, empower and inspire their co-workers to give back to the communities where we live and work. Our goal is to identify opportunities and support organizations and programs that improve the lives of community members within our, and our clients’ geographic footprints. Healthy, thriving communities depend on involved citizens, organizations, and corporate partners for momentum.